Let’s Focus on Your OPPS
Janine Mix focuses on the Operations, Promotion, Products, and Sales of a company. OPPS was developed and tested by owner and founder, Janine Mix, to help identify problems and streamline the branding, marketing, training, and organization of a business. From encouraging positive, constructive internal communication and clean online copy and marketing to creating confident, empowered staff, Janine is ready to provide hands-on, custom, and valuable training, guidelines, and best practices.
- Financial Analysis
- Staff Development
- Marketing Strategies
- On-site operations analysis
- Identify new revenue streams
- Customer Service
Here’s how the process works:
- Initial Free Consultation—Janine will identify your business needs and from there craft a customized approach and proposal.
- Deep Dive Meeting—upon contracting Janine, you’ll go more in depth. Janine will evaluate your current and past company issues and look at your current business using the OPPS model. Designed to identify problems within the organization, this consultation is an excellent starting point for every business, where owners can speak freely and receive unbiased feedback.
- Strategy—After the initial consultation, Janine creates a custom strategy to address the businesses key areas for improvement. This all-encompassing plan is designed to invigorate your team, optimize your strengths, improve upon your weaknesses, re-brand and refocus marketing, and create an empowered company.
- Implementation—Janine works with businesses every step of the way, helping managers and owners coach and train with grace and confidence, staff to feel appreciated and supported, and to create a strong presence for the brand of your business.
What’s the timeframe?
The timeframe for the consulting relationship truly depends on your businesses needs. You’ll receive a recommendation from Janine on a contract length that will ensure a successful result.